Every bride dreams to have an entourage that will complement her. Finding a bridesmaid dress whose style and cut suits all of your bridesmaids is impossible given the fact that they may be curvy, slim or healthy. Here are a few tips to keep in mind while choosing bridesmaids dresses that might work well for all.
- Pay attention to the length of the sleeves. Three fourth sleeves look good on almost any kind of body shape, height, and age. In addition to this, three fourth sleeves look elegant as well and are ideal for an occasion such as the wedding.
- If you prefer all of your bridesmaids wearing the exact same dress, the second tip is to go for dresses with an A-line silhouette. It might not exactly be considered trendy but it is considered classy as it gives an elegant fall and can make anyone look their very best. For those who don’t have a sleek figure, it will help to raise the waistline of the dress.
- It’s easy to go for a dress that is streamlined, such as the classic sheath dress. To make the women look taller, ensure that the hemline of the bridesmaid dress falls just below the knee.
- Choose bridesmaids dresses that are made of a sturdier fabric as opposed to flimsy or gauzy styles. Relaxed styling does not work on every shape and the safest bet is to go with something that has an internal structure. Accentuated waistlines and bustier bodices on dresses could work well on most body shapes, regardless of the size.
- Go for monochromatic colors for the slimming effect. Black does not have to be the only color that is both flattering and slimming. However, ensure that the material of the dress is matte, and not iridescent or shiny.
- Do not choose a dress that may make a healthier bridesmaid more bulkier. More often than not, covering up with layers adds more bulkiness than simply choosing styles that make them look slimmer.
- If you have a wide range of body shapes to deal with, maybe even a pregnant bridesmaid, the safest bet is a flowing maxi dress. Ensure the fit and length is perfect, or else it will make the wearer look sloppy.
- The easiest way to mix and match the colors or styles as per the requirements of the bridesmaids. One can also opt for tops and skirts for the bridesmaids.