A cool beard is the newest trend – groomed or not, a liking to it sure is an acquired taste among both men and women. And you do need to change up the look now and then. Having a beard often makes you look lazy, carefree or dull-depending on perception of course! But the clean look is often preferred for formal settings. A clean shave shows your confidence, cleanliness and manifest positivity in you as well as in the eyes of the interviewer.
Apart from having the best shaving blades, you also have to be very careful when you buy shaving products about choosing the right product for your skin since they all differ in scent, texture, shape and size. These include shaving creams, soap, gel and foams that comes in tubes, can, jars, etc. When selecting one for your wet shave, you should look for products containing natural ingredients such as coconut oil, avocado, almond and jojoba oil and essential oils which prevents skin irritation. The shave cream should also be free from preservatives and alcohol all of which makes the shave very uncomfortable leaving the skin susceptible to razor burn.
Here are some great grooming products to choose from:
• 1869 Shave Cream: Acca Kappa is one of the biggest manufactures of quality brushes in Italy. They produce an amazing rage of shaving products with the finest ingredients in Italy. Acca Kappa’s 1869 Shave Cream is rich in natural ingredients. It provides the most comfortable shave, extremely gentle on the skin, protects, nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
• Anthony Shave Cream: Anthony’s Shave Cream is designed with natural ingredients like eucalyptus, rosemary, and peppermint extracts works as natural antiseptics and provides an easy glide and helps relax the skin. It is one rich, dense whipped shaving cream, cool on contact, spreads easily over skin, and softens beard hairs for the closest shave possible.
• Baxter of California Shave Tonic: This shave Tonic is a multitasking spray for men contains natural essential oils of menthol, rosemary, eucalyptus, camphor and spearmint blended with aloe extract and vitamin E, D and A to deliver moisture. The essential nutrients prepare skin and beard for close and comfortable shave. It has both the properties of pre and post shave formula.
• Grooming Lounge Best for Last After Shave: It’s the best soothing post shave balm that is uber-refreshing, calms down and revitalizes even the most sensitive skin. Grooming Lounge’s aftershave is the antidote for annoying razor irritation.
• Gillette Fusion Proshield Razor: Gillette fusion pro-shield razor come with a flexible handle gives a close shave when in contact with your skin. Nobody can deny its quality razor. It has a strip of built-in lubrication to keep skin soft as you shave. The signature flex-ball makes it easy to shave around finicky areas, like your jawline and under nose.