Here is all you need to know abut the best cars that were launched in the year 2017 along with their specifications.
• Kia Cadenza ranges from $32,890 to $45,290.
• Kia Cadenza is a car that has a 4 door saloon body style with a front located engine supplying power to the front wheels.
• Its fuel system is direct petrol injection and the fuel tank capacity is 18.5 Gal.
• The engine (DOHC 24-valve V6 engine, aluminum block, and heads, direct fuel injection) transmits power to the wheels via an 8-speed automatic transmission.
• Its base price is approximate to $56,495, with a maximum speed up to 155 mph.
• This vehicle has a 5 door, sports utility vehicle type body with a front mounted engine powering all four wheels.
• Power is produced by a double overhead camshaft, 4.4 liters turbocharged 8 cylinder engine. The fuel system is direct petrol injection.
• Its fuel consumption is about 14 mpg in cities and 30 mpg on highways.
• Lexus RX is a five-passenger luxury utility vehicle, ranging from $43,995.
• One of its key features is that it experience the power of the polish with an advanced 3.5-liter V6 and eight-speed automatic transmission.
• It offers mileage about 20 mpg in cities and 27 mpg on highways. Its fuel tank capacity is about 19.2 gal.
Mazda CX 9:
• The Mazda CX-9 uses a turbocharged 2.5-liter four cylinder engine rated at 227 horsepower and 310 pound-feet of torque, joined with a six-speed automatic transmission.
• It hits the maximum speed up to 130 mph and with a base price of $32,420.
• It’s EPA mileage estimates up to 20 mpg in cities and 26 mpg on highways and its fuel tank capacity is 19.5 gal.
• 4 doors, 5 passengers, all-wheel-drive Honda CR-V starts at $24,045.
• Its engine type is Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4, with a gasoline direct injection fuel system. Fuel tank capacity is approximately 14 gal.
• It offers 33 mpg in highways and 27 mpg in cities.
• Nissan Rogue is featured with front-engine (DOHC 16-valve inline-4, aluminum block, and head, port fuel injection), all-wheel drive, 5 passengers, 4 door hatchback.
• It’s EPA-rated at 25 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway with a base MSRP at $22,517.
• It’s best features are an absorbent and quiet ride, comfortable interior and large for its segment.
• The Cadillac ATS is featured with 4 doors, 5 passengers, rear-wheel drive ranging at $35,590.
• The Cadillac ATS get a 3.6-liter twin-turbo V6 cranking through the rear wheels and either a six-speed manual or eight-speed automatic.
• The EPA rates the ATS-V manual at 17 mpg in the city and 23 mpg on the highway.