The idea of getting free makeup is a very intriguing. Imagine getting your favorite or the latest products to try out without actually doling out some moolah. You end up saving money and experimenting for free! Free samples are also easy to carry during travelling, and most importantly, if you’re in love with a certain product then a free sample pack is just the icing on the cake.
Most companies today come out with free samples. It is a very effective marketing strategy which they indulge in the hope that one would end up buying the product. However, the best part about trying out makeup samples mean that it lets you have a run-through of all kinds of cosmetics – the high-end makeup choices as well as drugstore cosmetics.
As of today, acquiring beauty samples for free is not a big deal because it’s easily available by email or at the stores.
– There are websites, which provide free samples through emails every day. There are few common products whose samples are available online. One can get free samples every month from online beauty retailers just by paying postage fee or signing up or subscribing for getting their emails.
– If one doesn’t wish to subscribe online, the other best way to collect them is from cosmetic department stores where they have a wide range of free samples. The fact of the matter is that any store that markets and sells makeup products will definitely have free samples because they want the free samples to convert into a sale later.
– Some stores let you join their makeup trials. Often, the trials are free and are usually surveys that are conducted by cosmetic brands. You are free to put down your suggestions, which would later help them improve their products. The ‘PF buzz program’ is even more interesting. Through the Physician Formula, one can get their brand new cosmetic products to try and keep them with you after the trial.
– Some cosmetic biggies such as Sephora have free events that you can attend to get free samples. In the past, they’ve given away free samples of eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick, and eyeliner during these events.
– If you’re a member of any particular buyer program of certain products, you’ll also be able to rack up points each time you buy something online. You can exchange and redeem these points for product sets, special collectibles and deluxe samples.