Finding the best Christmas gift for your friends, family or your boss is a huge task. Most of us prefer to buy Christmas gift baskets with various things. These gift baskets are called Christmas hampers.
The best part about these seasonal gift baskets is that you can easily make them yourself at home. There are few things you will need before you can make one of your own. Here is a list of necessities you will need before building your Christmas hampers.
- Basket: You will need a basket or a small base onto which you can add the gifts you plan on giving out. This basket could be made of plastic or wicker.
- Wrapping sheet: A transparent wrapping sheet with Christmas print would work best for these gift baskets. You will need this to wrap the basket.
- Ribbons: A gift basket is never complete without a ribbon. A beautiful ribbon will make your basket look more appealing.
- Name tags: Personalized or Christmas tags will let you add a small message to the gift and give a personal touch to the gift basket.
Making a gift basket is a better option than going out to buy Christmas gift baskets. Here are four gift items that you can add to a Christmas gift basket.
- Sweets: If you have a knack for baking sweet things such as brownies, cakes, and cookies, add some candies and add your handmade brownies, cakes, and cookies to the basket. You can give these baskets as Xmas sweet gifts.
- Gourmet: Many of us are good with gourmet baking and cooking. If you have this skill, then you can use the best of your handmade creations and make the perfect gourmet holiday gift baskets. You can give this to your close family and friends.
- Soft toys: If you are making a gift hamper or a gift basket for a young one, you can buy soft toys to the basket. Kids love toys and other things such as chocolates and candies. You can add their most beloved soft toy to make them happy.
- Fruits and other things: If you want to make seasonal gift baskets, then you can use seasonal fruits to decorate your gift basket. Along with this, you can add some seasonal flowers to add a prettier touch to your handmade gift hamper.
Creating a present especially for someone is much better than buying something from the market. So, this Christmas rather than going out to buy Christmas gift baskets for your loved one, make one of your own and spread joy and love.